Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Downtown Engagement Shoot

I hope everyone had a Happy Labor Day. It rained here in Houston all day but that didn't stop my family from getting together and having a good time. Anyway, I know I haven't posted in a while and recently during a consultation I had a bride tell me how much she enjoyed the few post I have here on my blog. So I am going to do my best to post lots and lots of pictures more often.

Here are a few shots from Jessica and Chantha's Engagement shoot. I shot their wedding Last August (of 06') and they wanted to get some more photos of themselves together. So we went downtown and got some amazing shots!!









They were really fun to hang out with! Here Jessica saw this shop downtown that sells vintage clothing and of course, Chantha protested to taking a look inside.






I love shots like this one!



After all that running around, we got a little hungry. We decided to get some pizza from Frank's Pizza. If you've never had pizza here you're missing out!!




Alright that's it for now! Thanks to Jessica and Chantha for the awesome shoot!!!

No comments: