Wednesday, October 10, 2007

April & Zach : Engagement

April and Zach are an awesome couple that I was able to shoot with this past Sunday. They were both fun, fresh, and really laid back. I can tell that i'm going to have a blast shooting their wedding this coming March. Here are a few of my favs from the shoot!

Fun cadid portraits!




Zach rocked the basketball game and won her an animal!




Nice moment...



They were really relaxed in front of the camera.





This one is my favorite of the day.

1 comment:

Courteney Miller said...

Hey Akil! It's Courteney, Scott Kelley's assistant...I met you at the bridal extravaganza...
Anyways, great engagement photos! I bet they were so happy with them! Just wanted to say hi and feel free to look at my blog when you have time...
www.courteneymillerphotography.blogspot.com