Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sarah & Tony : Wedding

This past Saturday I shot a wedding for an awesome couple. They were really fun and laid back and I had a blast at their wedding. Sarah and Tony, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day! Everyone was very nice and made me feel very welcome. Here are some of my favorites!!!

Bridal Party having a drink before the wedding...



Here are all the bridesmaids helping Sarah with her dress, it was a team effort!


Here is Tony and his cool groomsmen. They were great and were all for getting this shot!





After the ceremony we headed over to the Woodland Resort for the reception. They were great in front of the camera...








And here is the send off...



Congrats guys and again, thanks for letting me shoot your special day!

To see more of their wedding, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

No comments: