Thursday, January 10, 2008

Atonement

If there is one thing that you should know about me, it is that I Love movies! I was a film production major in college and I was positive that I was going to be the next Spielberg. Turns out that photography was the path for me which is great, but it didn't deter my love for movies.

That being said, I saw an awesome film last week. I haven't seen a movie this well directed/acted in a long time. All three leads turns out stellar performances and the story just sucks you in. I didn't think it would be as good as it actually was going in and I was pleasantly surprised. If you have time, go check it out...it'll be worth it!



PS... something very exciting will be coming to Akil Bennett Photography within the next week. Be on the look out :)

No comments: