Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm Back....

Happy New Year everyone!! I took a little break from blogging but now I'm back and I have many things to share. Another photographer friend of mine mentioned to me this past weekend that I hadn't blogged in a while. I just noticed it has been over a month and I'm going to do my best to not let that happen again. Many new exciting things have happened in the past month or so that I am going to share and there are many things to come. My new years resolution is to blog at least three times a week and to try to include more personal things going on in my life. I have a feeling that this is going to be a great year!!

PS..the next entry will have photos, I promise :) I went to Hawaii a few weeks before Christmas...can't wait to share those!!

1 comment:

Courteney Miller said...

YAH!!! I'm glad that you'll be posting more...at least to keep me reading...lol