Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ashley : Senior Session

Wow, this will be my third post in a row! I'm on a roll right now. So many exciting things are happening and I just feel the need to share what's been going on!

Earlier this week I shot a senior session for the lovely Ashley here. She sums up everything that I want to embody in my senior sessions... fun, cute, and cool! I had so much fun working with her on this shoot, we were laughing all day! She was very relaxed in front of the camera and I got some killer shots! Check these out:

First two shots of the day. It doesn't get any better than this:





I love the natural expression in this shot:







I saw this neat little bench with awesome light all around it. I had to shoot here:





Ashley brought along a few outfits so we did a wardrobe change. I love how she kept her theme cool but still very stylish:



J.Crew catalog anyone:





Nice sun flare:



Last few of my favs:




If there are any seniors out there that want their super cool and hip senior photos taken, leave me a comment or send me an email! Good luck next year at UT Ashley!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paulo said...

Wonderful series. Great use of natural light.