Sunday, February 10, 2008

Goodbye Party

My cousins are moving to Australia this week with their mom. I'm kinda bummed about it, I don't really know when the next time i'm going to be able to see them is going to be. So we threw them a party at good ol' Chuck E' Cheese and they had soooo much fun. Of course I brought my camera along and snagged all the shots I could! Here are a few :)

Here is the oldest Jaleel, flashing his million dollar smile.





Bam Bam is so cute, he had so many great expressions! Seriously, it was hard to pick which ones I wanted to blog because they were all so good!





Here is Sofia, isn't she adorable?



Here she is again with Kayla...



Marjani never has to be asked to pose, she loves the camera!!





Here is their mom Pamela with their youngest daughter... I love this shot!



A few more family shots...







Yours truly rockin' out the basketball game... I look so intense!



Bam Bam kept following me around, taking my tickets...





And last but not least... I had Chuck E' strike a pose, so cool!



Well that's it. I'll miss you guys!!

No comments: