Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jumper

Man I wish I was a jumper. Wouldn't that be cool to be able to go anywhere you want anytime you want to. Would I use my power for good or for evil though??? Hmmm, definately for good...I'd probably be a Super Hero!!

Well if you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to go watch the new movie directed by Doug Liaman called "Jumper." He's famous for directing Swingers and Mr. and Mrs. Smith... anyway, Jumper was awesome. I really liked it! It had a few plot holes here and there but overall I thought it was very entertaining. It gives a whole new perspective on what people would do if they actually had abilities beyond that of mortal men.

Good performances, sweet action sequences, and a good story awaits you if you go see this movie. Don't listen to the critics, I think they were a little hard on this one. Go check it out!!

No comments: