Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brianna & Mike : Wedding

This past weekend my friend from Orange County, Michael Norwood, and I shot a wedding for an awesome couple - Brianna and Mike. Mike (the groom) and his sister are both in a band and they actually played at one of my weddings a few months ago! The day pretty much went by smoothly, and besides the insane humidity we were able to get some really great shots. Check out his blog for more images!

Few details:







Here's the groom watching his beautiful bride come down the isle:









Handsome ring bearer!













3 comments:

mike Carpenter said...

NICE!! I'm jealous! I can't wait to see what you and Ryan come up with.

Pat said...

Nice work man, that last shot is classic!

poser said...

that last shot kills me!

awesome.

take good care of THEfred. ;)

-e