Monday, February 4, 2008

The [b] School

There is an awesome photographer out of California named [b]ecker that has just started an online photographer community called the [b]school. I met [b]ecker last week at my good friends Chris and Janine's wedding and he is a really cool guy. He is very open and willing to share information. His website and blog was a constant source of information for me when I was starting off and it really helped me out alot!

Well this website's purpose it for photographers to network and share information. Everyday he uploads a small short with a tip or trick of the day on his blog. The official site is launching in March right after WPPI but his blog is live now. So if you're a photographer or even just like to take photos for fun, you should check it out. The videos are short, funny, and very helpful! I've had a few aspiring photographers email me with questions and my automatic response is always to check out becker's blog. Well now we have the [b]school as well and I think it's great! Go check it out!!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

very cool, i watched them all. thanks for the heads up.