Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cool Scenic Shots

Everyone excited about the Super Bowl today? I know I am! I'm about to head over to a friend's house to watch the game but before I do, I decided to create a post since I haven't blogged in a while. I have a lot of shoots coming up and I'm eager to share a lot of the cool new techniques i've been learning.

Here are a few shots from my trip to Hawaii last month. I went with a couple of friends from college and we had a blast. We traveled all over the island and it is seriously a photographers dream place to shoot. I think it's impossible to take a bad picture here... well not impossible but you know what I mean. If any brides are having a destination wedding in Hawaii, send me an email. I'd love to come out... anyway, here they are!






**EDIT: Seriously depressed the Patriots just lost... what a waste to a perfect season ;(

No comments: