Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Offering

I've thought about adding a new addition to my wedding packages for a while, and now I think is the perfect time to do so. I love working with my clients! I honestly believe that I get some of the best brides and grooms in the world. Many times I book brides off of my website and blog alone, without having ever met them in person. My blog and website give them a good feel of who I am, what I'm like, and they feel comfortable booking me. I think that it is very important that you feel comfortable with your photographer and to like them! The pictures always turn out better, trust me.

With that being said, Engagement Sessions will now be included with every Akil Bennett Wedding Package. It's a great way for us to get to know each other better!  In addition, it will help both of you feel more comfortable in front of the camera so that on the wedding day, you're at ease. If you are an out of town bride or or having a tough time scheduling the session because of work, we can always do it the week before the wedding. When I show up to the wedding I want the bride and groom to feel like I'm just a friend with a cool camera! This will help me to more effectively capture their wedding day.

No comments: