Friday, March 14, 2008

April & Zach : Wedding

April and Zach are an awesome couple. They are both fun, relaxed, and it doesn't hurt that they're both good looking! When I shot their engagement session a few months back, we had a great time and I knew their wedding would be no different. It felt like I was just an old friend with a fancy camera the whole day! Thanks for having me at your wedding guys and I wish you both the best!

Few Details:





They are both really, really, really ridiculously good-looking!







Zach helping out the ring bearer right before the ceremony:









What can I say? I get the cutest kids:







I absolutely love these shots. The grain totally sets the mood:



Showing off his Guitar Hero Skills!



Perfect Send Off:

2 comments:

pedrosprincess said...

April Luce is the most beautiful bride i have ever seen. Her husbands not to bad either. lol
xoxosisxoxo

Anonymous said...

Mr & Mrs Barbie and Ken we wish yall the best