Sunday, April 27, 2008

theLAB Final Post

I just got home from an awesome wedding tonight that I would love to talk about, but I going to finish up from my previous post before I move on.

Hannah is such a beautiful person, inside and out. I was able to chat with her a little throughout the shoot and the way she spoke about Chayce (her hubby) was very heart-warming and sincere. I can tell that she truly loves him and that's always a good thing to see! I wish I had known her earlier, and had been given the chance to shoot her wedding. I'm sure her photographer got some remarkable stuff. I'll have to settle for using her as a model though which ain't too bad either!!

Few favorites:







Aren't these fun!



One of my favorite moments:



I accidently messed this shot up and focused on the flowers. I ended up loving it though!







Thank you again Hannah for modeling for us and doing all the crazy things we asked of you!! I'm glad to have met you and I wish you all the best!!

Here is our crew from the workshop. Looking good guys and don't forget to keep in touch!

7 comments:

Pat said...

Sounds like you had a blast, the images are beautiful. Can't wait for you to drop some "LAB" knowledge for us now.

Anonymous said...

You knocked it out of the park again with these photos! Awesome job Akil! Haha Im loving the portait montage!

Curt Coffey said...

Great shots Akil! I love your perspective. Your honesty and personality manifest themselves through your photography. Great to get to know you man!

AmyC said...

Okay, Akil, you are amazing! You rocked it!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!! How are you?!
Hey I was just curious if ya got any good pics of me at the workshop. If not it is cool, I was just curious.

-Ansley

Anonymous said...

Hey Ansley!! Actually I did, email me your info so I can send you some images!

Anonymous said...

So far, ( I've only seen yours,and a couple from Mike N., Mike C. and Amy C.) your pics have been my favorite!! I was wondering if your had any of the other photographers web sites so chayce and i could check em out. . .