Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lauren & Adam : Wedding

I seriously need to catch up on blogging... seriously.

A little over a month ago my friend Patrick Lane asked me if I was booked to shoot a wedding in April. He said he was going to be the best man in his friends wedding and asked me if I wanted to shoot it for him. At first I was like "Well Yeah!" but then I realized that I would be shooting in front of another photographer for the whole day. Talk about pressure right? Turned out to be one of the most fun weddings I've ever shot!!

Lauren and Adam got married a few weeks ago at the Magnolia Ballroom in Houston Tx, one of the most elegant venues in Houston. They were both so easy to shoot and get along with througout the day. They literally treated me like part of the family and that is always a good feeling to have when shooting with a couple. It makes you want to work even harder to give them awesome images while still having fun at the same time!

Lauren and the girls started getting ready at Hotel Icon:




Cute dog :)



A few details:







Here's the groom! Looking good buddy:



Cheers!





Girls goofing off before the ceremony:













These two were the life of the party, they had sooo much fun!



Here's Patrick delivering the best man speech:





Lauren & Adam, thanks again for having me out! I wish you guys all the best!!

No comments: