Thursday, May 1, 2008

Movie Review : Iron Man

So I'm thinking about making this weekly movie review a full time thing. Hey, I love movies so much and I watch them all the time so why not share which ones I really like and talk about the not so good ones right?

Tonight I caught the sneak preview of Iron Man!! It'll be out tomorrow but I was so anxious to see it that I went a little early :) It was worth it.

The movie was terrific and I think it is one of the best comic book adaptions by far! Robert Downey Jr. does a great job capturing the character of Tony Stark and Jon Favreau does a wonderful job with the storytelling. He is a comic book fan so I had a gut feeling that he would put his all into this film and it is shows! I know I keep blasting about all these great movies I've been seeing (like there are no bad ones out there) but lately i have just been seeing ones that I really enjoy. This was one of them and it's one that the whole family can go out to see!

So my rating, (I have to do ratings now... you know since I went to film school and all that qualifies me to be a movie critic :) I give this movie a 9 out of 10. Thanks for bringing the Marvel Franchise back after creating the horrible disaster that was Ghost Rider.

1 comment:

Curt Coffey said...

I'm going to to see it tonight, thanks for the heads up.