Wednesday, April 23, 2008

theLAB Workshop

I've been in Glen Rose, Tx. since Sunday attending theLAB workshop hosted by three very talented photographers from Texas and Caifornia. I have been learning so much from these three and I have tons of things to share later on this week. We've done a few shoots so far since I've been here and I'd like to share one that I shot today.

Chase and Hannah were our models today and they rocked their shoot! I was only able to spend a few minutes with them alone but the time spent was well worth it. They were able to get really into each other and just relax in front of the camera. I loved working with both of them and I am really looking forward to taking a few more images with them tomorrow! Anyway, here are a few from today.




They were so fun to work with and were pretty much up for anything.






It's always great to back away and let couples just play and have fun!





Is there more to life than being really really ridiculously good-looking?




Well it's now 4 a.m. and I think I may be the only one at the lodge still up editing images... time for sleep and 1 more long day tomorrow. Check back later this week to see more images and hear about all the new friends I made while I was here-seriously some of the most unbelievably talented photographers!!

3 comments:

AmyC said...

You rocked it, Akil! These are truly gorgeous! I can't wait to see what else you got.

Take care, man!

Anonymous said...

Haha I love these pictures! You did a great job this week. Thank you for all the tips!

Anonymous said...

Hey Akil! The pics are great!! Thanks so much for all your hard work and allowing Chayce and i to be your models for a day. We both had tons of fun!! It was so nice to meet you and GOD bless on your future!!