Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nikita Fashion Line

It's always fun to shoot other things besides weddings, that way I won't get burnt out doing the same thing over and over again and it keeps my creativity fresh while I try to come up with new and cool ideas. Nikita found me on myspace a few months ago and asked me to take a few shots of her new clothing line. She'll be unvieling her website in the near future, I'll be sure to come back and post a link when it's up. So far, her graphic tees look awesome though!

Anyway Nikita got a few models together for our shoot today. Tammy and Chase were both really cool people. I had a great time telling Tammy my cheesy pick up lines (Ummm, excuse me.. Have you ever modeled before? & Hi, don't I know you from somehere?) and she even entertained my unoriginal jokes with a smile every once in a while. Chase joined in on the fun too and we had a great time hanging out in between taking photographs. So much fun!
















Here is Nikita in the last fun shot of the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always!!

Pat said...

Very cool, the backlit piggyback shot is R-A-D

Anonymous said...

Clothes are lovely and unique - but I don't think the soft, outdoorsy backdrop really compliments the rock-esque edge that Nikita is going for. If outdoor is what the photog was going for, I would have liked to see the couple getting in to trouble... playing in the mud, or maybe having them pose against dead trees in sepia? Let me know your thoughts.