Thursday, June 5, 2008

SATC...

I actually pride myself on not having seen one episode of Sex And The City. Don't get me wrong, it is probably a great show to some people it's just not for me. So when the movie came out I pretty much promised myself that I wouldn't watch it... since I've never seen the show though it's pretty much guaranteed that I would have been lost the whole movie.

Well last weekend my aunt asked me to take a few pictures of her and her friends at their Pre-Sex and the City party...yeah I know, I don't know what they were thinking. She always makes fun of me over how excited I get when a movie I really want to see premiers, but I've never had my friends dress up as the Superfriends before a comic book movie premiere (might not be a bad idea though:). It was actually pretty funny though; they got all dressed up, drank Cosmos out of fancy glasses, and chatted aimlessly about what would be their favorite MOVIE of the year. Good fun!







3 comments:

mike Carpenter said...

Looks like a real tuff gig Akil! HA.

BeDaZzLeD Photography said...

Fab pictures and chics... I see the SATC mania was all over the country and not just NY.

Anonymous said...

Don't they all look so AMAZING?!!
Looks like good times were had by all. I had a blast.