Thursday, June 12, 2008

Danielle & Chris : Wedding

So a few weeks ago I mentioned I was going to Galveston, Tx for a wedding, it was amazing!!

Chris and Danielle are an awesome couple. They both have a great sense of humor, it was so easy for me to get them laughing and smiling throughout the day. It also doesn't hurt that they are both really really ridiculously good-looking! What an awesome couple to work with!!

I never got a chance to blog their engagement photos but if they look familiar, it's probably because I have them all over my website and on just about every piece of branding material I have. So you can only guess how excited I was to shoot their wedding, I just knew I was going to get some great images. Danielle got ready at the suite in the Treamont Hotel in Galveston and they had their reception at the Tremont House Ballroom. Now time for some images!!































5 comments:

mike Carpenter said...

VERY nice job Akil!!!

Courteney Miller said...

These are great Akil!!! I actually know the groom and one of the groomsmen! You did a great job!

Kim said...

What's up Akil! I realized I hadn't stalked your blog in awhile so I came to visit :) I am always so impressed by your work; this wedding is no exception. Absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, thanks for finally commenting and for the kind words. Check out for the new blog soon too!!

BeDaZzLeD Photography said...

Love love the shoe shot and the first dance. Very tender.