Monday, July 28, 2008

Gavin Degraw Live

If anyone has seen my twitter or facebook account the past day I'm sure you already know but I saw Gavin Degraw Live last night. I've been a huge fan of his since his debut "Chariot" came out. Most people know him by "the guy who did the One Tree Hill theme song" but his music goes way beyond that. His new album self titled "Gavin Degraw" is solid. I don't think there's a bad track on it. This guy is talented man and seeing him live was worth every penny!

His opening act was an artist named Marie Digby. She had a nice sound and was pretty decent onstage. Her album is definately worth checking out..I bought it last night on iTunes for only $7.99 and she has a few good tracks on it. Her rendition of Rhinna's "Umbrealla" is pretty popular too apparently...I liked it, check it out!



Edited to add** BTW, John Mayer is playing this Saturday at The Woodlands Pavillion @7:00. If anyone is interested in going just shoot me an email!!

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Just found you through Fred's blog.....and HAD to make a comment. Just saw John Mayer at Mile High Music Festival last weekend in CO, and he puts on an amazing show. Even if you find no one to take you up on your offer....GO. You won't be sorry! :)

P.S. Will you be at the Freedom Tour tomorrow night in Houston?

Anonymous said...

Gavin is the man. Can't wait to see him in Aug.

Anonymous said...

I wish i got to see Gavin in concert!! I am actaually going to this concert on sat --eric solomon..he sounds a lot like gavin..itsgona be so fuN!

southerndollie said...

Stumbled upon your blog when I did a Gavin search, I saw Gavin last night in concert, and he was AWESOME! So, I just wanted to say hi and I agree that he is so amazing live. (Plus buying a tshirt and seeing him after was even better)

Unknown said...

Omg i saw Gavin live earlier this month and i think i fell in love. He is so dreamy. Although Gavin is great, i think my heart belongs to Eric Solomon. HIs song 'Ditry Man' makes me sweat!! Can't wait to see him at the Molson Concert Series!!