Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lyndsey & Matt : Wedding

It's funny, I get a lot of aggie weddings! I think my website might be posted on their message boards or something because half of my weddings this year have been students of Texas A&M. I'm not complaining though, these weddings are usually very upbeat and fun. Lyndsey and Matt's wedding was no different. Their ceremony and reception was at the beautiful Bentwater Country Club in Magnolia Tx. It stopped raining just in time for us to grab some portraits before their outdoor ceremony. I love outdoor ceremony's, but man it was hottt!!

























7 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful wedding, I just spotted your mug all over Fred Egan's blog, right on!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

Good seeing you tonight! It was a great show!

Elena said...

Beautiful work Akil!!! I'm glad I found your blog (thanks to Fred). I will definitely come back;)

loragaige said...

Hi Akil, I'm Annemarie's friend from last night. Just wanted to say your photos are so beautiful! Nice meeting you! :)

Courteney Miller said...

My favortie is the last one!!! What a great moment!!! Gorgeous shots Akil!

Sarah Shalley said...

these are awesome. i want to hang out and shoot with you sometime.
sarah

etmodelos said...

Awesome job. Keep on with the good work.