Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Free to Succeed Tour : Houston

Last night I attended the Free to Succeed Tour by David Jay and Jasmine Star. All I can say is WOW!!

These guys are seriously 2 of the most talented photographers in our Industry. I was very fortunate to be able to come out and here both of them speak. They both shared tons of valuable information on how to grow your business that I plan on implementing right away. It was well worth the $100 to attend!

Houston was the icebreaker of the tour and they still have a ton of cities to do. Check out their Free To Succeed Tour site to see if they will be in a city near you. It's worth going to just to network with other photographers if anything else. I had a great time meeting new people that I hope to keep in contact with and catching up with some old friends while at the workshop. So GO, you wont regret it!

You know I had to get a photo with Jasmine right...she's really one of the nicest people you'll ever meet-despite her claims to the contrary.



And the man himself, David Jay.

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

It was great to meet you last night, Akil! Have a great time at the concert this weekend, and let me know if you head to Austin again anytime soon. Would love to go around and shoot with you! Keep in touch!

Katherine said...

Hey! Who's that cute chubby blonde highlighted asian woman on the right of your shoulder? Oh wait! That's me! j/k! I can't wait to see where your business grows! DJ and Jazzy are one of the most inspiring people in my life. Sooo glad we met!

Courteney Miller said...

It was great catching up with you at the seminar! Hope to see you again soon and take care!!!

Brandi Tejeda said...

Didnt meet you there! Dude those wedding pics are smokin!!! Truly wish I would have met you Tuesday!!!

Jasmine said...

Holllllllla! :)

kennykimdotcom said...

Good times Akil! Keep it real! :)