Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lifestyle Shoot

A few months ago I made the drive over to Austin to meet up with Fred Egan so he could take a few photographs of me for my new image. As Fred stated on his blog, one of the most important things I learned from him, Mike, & Amy at the workshop is how important your personal image is for your business. So I called him up and he hooked me up with a few signature images to use for my blog/website!

I stole these few directly from his blog. Go by to see the rest of the shoot or just check out some of his other portrait/lifestyle work.

9 comments:

Elena said...

Thats how I found your blog. I love Fred's style and you're a great model. I still can't understand photographers who have no images of themselves in their webs...

Anonymous said...

SMOOTH!!! These are so you (totally the point, I know!)

Sarah Shalley said...

vey cool. LUCKY! fred is the man. dang, you've been hanging out with CELEBS!

sarah

Anonymous said...

Nice shoot dude!

Anonymous said...

Nice, man. I really need to do this, as well

4 Frames Photobooths said...

Akil!!
(this is ARic's girlfriend Casey-he never gets online so I am commenting instead!) These look so awesome!-We saw them on Fred's blog a little earlier too and they look awesome! AND-the conference was great!! Aric actually started looking for you at one point until he realized you probably would have gone to the one in Houston if you went! haha--anyway! I love your stuff!! and that last wedding you posted was AWESOME!!

-Casey

mike Carpenter said...

Hey man these shots look great! Your Cabo shoot looks like you had a blast down there. You ever need help CALL ME!!!! I'm glad Ryan is working out he's way cool.

AmyC said...

Nice. You look great, Akil! Looks like a fun shoot!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' dope bro, lookin' dope!