Monday, November 17, 2008

Jose Villa Workshop : Day 1

So last week I was in Guadalajara Mexico for a workshop held by the amazingly talented Jose Villa! I learned so much while I was there, made some new amazing friends and I'm a better person and photographer for attending. It was such an awesome trip!

We all had some free time on our first day there so a group of us went out and took photos of the city. My buddy Aaron Willcox speaks a little spanish, and by little I mean pretty much fluent-he's awesome, so he guided us around and translated conversations for us! We heard some great stories while we were there and got so much history. This was probably one of my favorite days of the trip!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the second image is awesome...love it. I can't stop looking at it :)