Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jose Villa Workshop

Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving for Jose Villa's workshop in Guadalajara!! I've been looking forward to this workshop for a while and I can't wait to finally meet the photographer whose work I have admired from afar. 15 other photographers will be there as well and I'm stoked to get the chance to talk with them and make some new friends!!

Also since I'll be in Mexico and AT&T likes to charge out the wahoo for international calls, my cell phone will not be on. If any clients need to reach me, email will be the best way. I'll try to check it twice a day...not sure how fast the connection will be at the hotel. Anyway, thanks alot, I'll be back Friday and I'll try to blog some of my adventures from the workshop!! Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

Oh my gosh - have such a great time, Akil!! Can't wait to see what images you come back with!!

Ronnie Ruiz said...

Dude, as I sit here tonight in my room at the hacienda, I'm thinking you may be right about the tv thing! I need to get home! Talk to you soon!
Keep workin' it!

willcoxphoto said...

Let's see some pix!