Sunday, March 23, 2008

24th Birthday Party!

Not only was today Easter Sunday, it was my Birthday!! I woke up this morning and went to church with my aunt, and then I went out to dinner with my family at Carrabbas. We had a great time talking, laughing, and eating great food! They had a new dessert today...i think it's the dessert of the week. I can't remember what it was called but it was delicious. If you have a chance to stop by and try it this week you should...just ask for the cool strawberry cake thing, lol. Here are a few photos from today!

Carrabbas!



Yours truly showing off his self portrait skills:



Me and Kayla:



My best friend Matt:



Here's our awesome waiter bringing me the fancy cake I was talking about earlier. He brought over a group and they sang happy birthday in Italian!



Me and Mom:



Group shot!



Here's some video that I recorded with my Canon Powershot SD870IS! I just found out today that it recored video also and it's really cool. The video quality ain't so bad either!!



I just want to say thank you to my family and friends who came out to celebrate my birthday with me! I had a great time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Akil! It was great meeting you at WPPI! When do you think you will have the next photog meeting?

Pat said...

Is that your mug on the b school blog??? kick ass

Anonymous said...

haha, I know... WPPI was awesome!

Michael Norwood said...

Happy birthday man... Carrabba's is my favorite restaurant in the world. Bummer there's none in CA.