Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Headshot by [b]ecker

A few weeks ago [b]ecer had a video post on his [b]school blog that he would be doing a meet and greet during WPPI at the Paris Hotel. He brought his camera along to grab a few shots of everyone who is participating in this awesome online community for photographers. Here is my shot that he took of me:



About 80 people gathered at the bottom of the Paris Hotel to meet him. It was hilarious, all the tourist were walking by wondering if he was some kind of superstar! I'm glad I went because I was able to meet a few new friends, some even from Houston and I got a chance to thank becker for all he is doing to help raise the bar for wedding photographers. Thanks bro for coming out and it was great meeting you again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photo looks great, it even made it to the top 12. Keep me updated on the networking.

Jasmine said...

ROCK IT OUT!! looking good, my friend! ;)
it was great meeting you in vegas and i wish you the best as you follow your dreams and passions. the sky's the limit for you! :)

Marco said...

hey akil,

aric alan passed along your info saying you've heard of us! Just thought I'd say hi and well... don't be a stranger. We like connecting with other Houston photogs. We should grab lunch sometime and talk about our cameras or something =)

- Marco
J. Cogliandro Photography
jcogliandrophotography.squarespace.com

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

i am bummed i missed beckers head shot session. the picture looks great.

Raffy Jay said...

Nice shots. I mean, the photos are taken, surely by an experienced photographer. It's superb!

Anonymous said...

Hey Akil! Wow your photo turned out great! I still need to get around to posting mine...