Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jennifer : Bridal Session

Jennifer is one of the nicest people that I know. When I shot her engagement session a few weeks ago, she was a blast to shoot with. She cheered Greg up when he lost his Jacket during the shoot (sorry man) and made him smile when I asked her to. I can't wait to shoot her wedding in May!

Here are a few pictures from her Bridal Session. She brought along her mom and a few friends and they were a lot of help! I can tell that they are going to be fun to be around at her wedding, can't wait!

Here they are holding the dress:



The stunning bride!





I really loved her bouquet! It has an awesome spring theme going on:







Last shot of the day:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

akil...nice pics my man, hope all is well...it was nice running into you at mikes workshop and at WPPI, keep in touch bro and keep working hard...someday we'll be rollin with the big boys...ps. happy late b-day