Friday, April 11, 2008

Robin & Keith : Engagement

Meet Robin and Keith, a super fun couple whose wedding I'll be shooting later this month. There aren't enough good things that I can say about these two. Robin is sweet & cool and Keith is the kind of guy everyone would want to be friends with. I got along with them so easily, I felt like I was just one of their old just friends hanging out. They were both full of energy for their shoot and were really into each other. I had so much fun shooting with them, they were up for doing any shots I asked and I could tell that they were having a good time. That's exactly what I want for all of my clients when I shoot their engagements. I want us to get to know each other better and for you guys to just have fun!

We started at the Aquarium for their Engagement Session. It is becoming one of my favorite places to shoot:









Robin had so many great looks! She was so much fun:









Then we continued our way downtown for a few more shots:










One of my favorite moments:



Thanks for the good time guys, see ya in a couple weeks!!

No comments: