Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Apple T.V.

Last week I bought an apple tv and as of right now... I love it!! I wasn't sure for a long time if I wanted to get one or not but after I moved into the new house I said what the heck, "New big screen, why not new apple t.v as well?"

The main reason I like it so much is that it's another great tool for me to show my portfolio. I think it looks very impressive when my clients come over and see huge images on my 52" television. The apple tv displays the images in high definition and the quality is amazing. I can also play music playlist that I made to go with the slides for a nice presentation.

Now, for some of the geek stuff :) I have a ton of movies... last time I counted I had over 300 standard dvd's and my Blu-Ray collection is slowly climbing as well. What I would like to do is buy a 2 terabyte drive, rip all my movies to the drive, and stream all of them to the apple tv for instant viewing. This would take a lot of time i'm sure, just ripping of all the content on the dvd's, but in the end it will be worth it!! It'll be like a movie on demand blockbuster in my living room!! Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

No comments: