Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jennifer & Kelly : Engagement

This past weekend I shot an engagement session for a super nice couple, Jennifer & Kelly. They met while they were attending the University of St. Thomas and decided to do their session on campus. It's great when couples have their portrait sessions at places that are significant to them! I think that it makes it extra special for them and the pictures turn out being more unique.

Here are a few of my favs:





During their consultation I found out that they were both musicians in college. So I asked them to bring along their instruments to jazz up their session a little bit!



Kelly wanted to do a cool CD cover shot:





We then made our way down Montrose and stopped at The Black Labrador. They have this neat life-size chess board and they were both up for a game:





My favorite from the day:

No comments: