Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Feeling Neglected?

I can't believe that it's been almost 2 weeks since my last blog post. I really am ashamed of myself, I usually pride myself with being caught up on things and being this behind has caused me to neglect my blog the last few weeks. Good news though, I'm officially caught up tonight and I am ready to share a ton of things I've been doing the past few weeks including 3 weddings, 2 awesome engagement sessions, and a few random things that have been going on.

Also, If things start to look a little different around here in the next few weeks don't be surprised. I have a designer that I am very excited about, currently working on my new brand. I have also hired the incredible team at Into The Darkroom to work on a new/fun/hip/fresh/stylin blog for me!! I'm very excited about that, even though this could be the worst possible time to go through a rebranding process with wedding season in full swing, but I like to stay busy. Can't wait!!

On a side note, what the heck happened tonight Spurs!!! How do you blow a 20 point lead, something tells me that we might regret losing this game later :(

1 comment:

AmyC said...

Awesome, Akil! I'm anxious to see what the designer comes up with for you & your new branding!