Thursday, May 8, 2008

Robin & Keith : Wedding

A few weekends ago I shot a wedding for Robin and Keith. It was the first wedding I had after attending theLAB workshop and I was super excited to try out all the new things I learned!!

I really had a great time with Robin and Keith! I was able to shoot their engagement session early last month and had so much fun with them that I was really fired up to shoot their wedding. They are just so into each other and are just really great to be around!

They had their ceremony at St. Simon & Judd Catholic Church in The Woodlands, Tx. Here are a few of my favs:

Few details:





Looking good Keith!





Robin's bridesmaids were excellent helpers:







Keith watching his beautiful bride walk down the aisle. Nice moment:







Few portraits:











They had their reception at Shirley Acres, one of my favorite venues to work at in Houston. Few more detail shots:





The cake was delicious!

















Congrats guys, I had a great time!!

4 comments:

mike Carpenter said...

Cool stuff man! looks like alot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures look amazing, Robin and Keith were an awesome couple to work with and you were so much fun! Overall one of the best weddings I have worked

Michael Norwood said...

Nice Akil! You got some great shots and the lighting you used at the reception was dope! Can't wait for you to come shoot with me in a couple of weeks.

AmyJo said...

Great shots Akil! It was great meeting you!